2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then
create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
- How did you come up with your blog name? Mangia, Mangia…No talk, translate as Eat, Eat… no talk and it is what my grand pa would say before our Sunday family dinner; I remember laughing when he said it. I started to say it, after adopting my kids, wanting to bond and create a positive food experience for them.
- Are you a realist or an idealist? Realist….I used to be an idealist but that was 100 years ago.
- What is your biggest pet peeve? I know this is weird and why should I care but people who wear pajamas out in public.
- Are you a saver or a spender? Saver
- Are you a touchy feely person? No, but I will hug back if I am being hugged.
- What would you do with your life if nobody was watching, judging or commenting? Travel, roam and write.
- What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Jamocha Almond Fudge
- Are you superstitions? Don’t walk under a latter, black cat crossing you path, a rabbits foot will bring you luck etc... Yes, do not put shoes on the table.
- Do you take morning or night showers? Morning showers
- You get an unexpected check from your insurance company for $1000 dollars what do you do with it? Pay bills if anything is owed; or I put it in the bank.
- What was the last perfume you bought? Chanel # 5; 3 ½ years ago I treated myself!
- If you could go back in time and meet yourself at 17 years old, what you tell your younger self?
- What is your favorite go to food when you are stressed?
- What fictional book influenced your life?
- If you didn’t know how old you are; what age would you be or think you are?
- What is your favorite family meal tradition? (we like Friday night movie night)
- How would you describe your personality as an egg? i.e. “over easy” “1 egg short of a 3 egg omelet”
- If you can have a dinner with 3 people, in history or someone you know or knew personally, alive or dead; who would it be, and why?
- What would you serve or cook at that meal?
- Do you believe in Choice or Destiny?
- What music do you have on your music device that would actually surprise your friends and family?
- Describe a memorable meal you ate?